Today, I was thinking of the political climate and the accusations that have been thrown across the aisles, all over social and print media and in homes across our great nation. I had to look up some of the quotes that have been attributed to the four men pictured and determine are they racist or hateful or plainly stated bigoted. I wanted to determine whose quote was worse. What are your thoughts? Who said what? If you ask me it's pretty easy and and at the same time pretty revealing when you take it into context. Answers at the bottom....
1. The truth is there are two hundred white women raped in America by a black man for every one black woman raped by whites.
2. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis.
3. No bum that can't speak poifect English oughta stay in this country...oughta be de-exported the hell outta here!
4. Can't eat the food with these Chink pickup sticks.
5. "total separation, total segregation!
6. Well, yous 2 may have come from monkeys and bamboons, but not me
7. "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."
8. “I do not see why man should not be as cruel as nature"
9. New York has become an example of everything that is wrong with America. White Americans, fearing the crime and social alienation in New York City, commute endless hours to raise their families in safe, clean neighborhoods. The numbers of non-Americans, especially those from the Third World, are growing, and it is the hard working White New Yorker that pays the bill.
10. "There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down."
11. I was talking about the Bible which has nothing to do with the Jews
12. A black...gets a job with a white-owned company. He is the only black at the firm. He works hard, but he's fighting a losing battle against his genes.
13. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall.
1, , 9, 11,12--Duke
2, 5, 8 --Hitler
3, 4, and 6--Bunker
7, 10 and 13--Trump